Rising Fear mode - almost over!
|Ratings:||Ratings & Comments|
Pumpkin Pop is an arcade game in which the player pops groups of adjacent pumpkins in order to score combos and rack up points. It features 9 game modes as well as other features which must be unlocked using Ghosts, one for every 20,000 points earned.
The following information needs to be added to this page:
Pumpkin Pop features 9 game modes.
- Harvest: Clear a single screen of pumpkins in an attempt to rack up a high score. Does not need to be unlocked
- Massacre: Harvest mode with special items (see below) added.
- Treats: Rack up points against an endless supply of pumpkins, earning candy with points and spending it to destroy pumpkins.
- Goodies: Treats mode with special items (see below) added.
- Rising Fear: Destroy pumpkins before they pile up to the top of the screen.
- Chill Out: Relax by slashing at pumpkins with a chainsaw.
- Graveyard: Smash pumpkins as they sneak out from behind gravestones.
The Massacre and Goodies modes contain special items in addition to pumpkinsc.
- Combo Help: Adds a display which shows the number of pumpkins you are hovering over and how many you need to continue your combo.
- Pumpkins: Cycles which pumpkins are seen at lower levels.