FANDOM


Loonyland 2 Quest
Loonyland 2 > Quests
Quest Name: Presents Absent
Reward(s): 100XP, 80% chance of artifact reward, 19% of gold or magic, 1% of other
Location: Eisburg
Task: Find 99 Presents
Game Description: Collect the 99 Festivus Presents that have been stolen from the village folk and return them to Bobby Joe, who claims he will distribute them fairly.
NPC Name: Bobby Joe
Requirements: None

Present Locations Edit

Abandoned Cabin: At the right of the entrance to the map.
Arctic Ascent: 1. Just a bit on higher and a bit on the left of where you start.
2. Mid left of the map.
Baskerville: 1. Bottom right of the map.
2. Top right of the map.
Captain's Quarters: Bottom left of the map.
Castle Von Frostburn: 1. Bottom left: in the square above where the switch is.
2. Top left: at the right of where the switch is.
3. Top right: Where there are the 3 entrances for the rooms, the first one.
4. Top right: Where there are the 3 entrances for the rooms, the last one.
Chilly Cavern: 1. Bottom left of the map.
2. Mid left of the map.
3. In the passage over the one between where you come in if you came in from Terrible Tundra and the bottom right of the map.
Cliffside Cave: 1. Beside Curaga.
2. Bottom left of the map.
Cozy Cabin: Left of where you come in the map from Eisburg.
Cozy Cave: At the right from where you come from if you came from.
Cramped Cave: Top right of the map.
Crystal Caverns: 1. A bit bottom left from the warp to Gruesome Gardens.
2. At the bottom left of the map.
3. At the middle of the map.
4. At the top and a bit to the left of the middle of the map.
Eastwood: 1. Right under the entrance to the map.
2. At the bottom left of the map.
3. A bit to the left of the midlle right of the map.
Empty Cabin: On the right of the entrance to the map.
Frosty Cliffs: 1. Bottom right, over the rocks you have to jump across.
2. On a ledge under the warp to The Roper Household.
3. Over Cramped Cave.
Frozen Fjord: On the right of the entrance if you came from Eisburg.
Geyser Grotto: 1. Bottom left of the map.
2. Behind the Sounding Crystal barrier at top mid.
3. Over the warp to the Sacred Forest.
4. Above present #3 (Jump to the floor on the left of present #3 and then jump up in the kind of secret-ish place).
Glacial Gorge: 1. Jump on the little floor spaces right on top of where you came in if you came from Mountain Cabin.
2. Jump on the little floor spaces right on top of J.P. Toymonger III.
3. On the left of Castle Von Frostburn.
Gruesome Gardens: 1. On the left, under the warp to Crystal Caverns.
2. At the bottom right of the map.
3. At the right from the warp to Crystal Caverns.
4. On the left of where the Watch Of Makalit is.
Guru's Retreat: Right on top of where you enter from.
Halls of History: Bottom left of the Historian.
Haunted Highway: 1. Over where Phileas appears (mid left).
2. Over the middle right of the map.
Icy Lake: On top of the warp to the cave.
Kill Ice Titan: 1. Titanic Titan at the top right of the map.
2. Titanic Titan at the middle left of the map.
3. Titanic Titan at the bottom left of the map.
4. Titanic Titan at the middle of the map.
5. Titanic Titan at the top left of the map.
Limpid Lake: 1. Bottom right of the map.
2. On the left from the warp to Frosty Cliffs.
Mickey's Cabin: Beside the bed.
Mickey's Cellar: 1. Top left of the map, behind the snowman key door.
2. Bottom right of the map.
Mountain Cabin: Top left of the map, behind the wall (you have to go to the warp of the map, and go top left from there to go behind the building).
Northwood: 1. On a podium looking thing over the warp to The Clearing.
2. On the right of the top left of the map.
Onion Ring Camp: In the box of wood right on top of where you come from if you came from the main entrance.
Peak Cave: Bottom right of the map.
Sacred Forest: 1. Bottom right of the left side of the map.
2. Top middle of the left side of the map.
3. Bottom left of the left side of the map.
4. Complete right between 2 mushrooms of the right side of the map.
5. Where Shrumford gets rejuvenated.
Snuggly HQ: 1. Top of the map on the right of where the Clockbots are.
2. Bottom left of the map.
Southwood: 1. Bottom right of the map.
2. top middle of the map.
Storage Cabin: At the right of the map.
Terrible Tundra: 1. Surrounded by rocks in the middle right of the map.
2. On the complete right of of the map under the arena.
3. The complete left of the map, a bit under the warp to Limpid Lake.
The Clearing: Top Right of the map.
The Furnace: Behind the Furnace.
The Pits of Despair: 1. A bit to the left of the middle of the warp to the Furnace and the Sacred forest.
2. At the bottom middle of the map surrounded by mushrooms.
3. At the top left of the map.
4. At the top right of the map.
The Toy Factory: At the bottom left of the map.
Throne Room: 1. In the secret on the left of the warp.
2. In the secret of the secret.
Tina's Arena: Right of where you come in.
Tina's Arena in Stronghold: Bottom right of the map.
Tina's Arena in The Hunt: Left of the map.
Tina's Arena in Don't Get Shot: Bottom of the map.
Toy Story 2: 1. At the left of the place where there's all the barrels.
Under Baskerville: 1. Bottom right of the map.
2. Bottom right of the entrance to Geyser Grotto.
Under The Factory: Top right of the map.
Upstairs Frostburn: 1. At the right of a crystal you see soon after you come in from floor 1.
2. At the left of where you enter the first maze.
3. At the right of the maze of crystals after the first maze.
4. At the top of the second maze.
Westwood: 1. Between trees on the left of the warp to the Onion Ring Camp.
2. On the bottom right of the left side of the river that splits the map.
Winter Woods: 1. At the top of the map, beside the entrance to The Black Market.
2. At the top left of the map beside a tree.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.