To make your own Tiles to use for Floors and Walls in Dr Lunatic: SWC.
- Download the this image, and save into your Program Files\Supreme\tilegfx directory as an 8-bit .bmp. (Often there's an option on the "Save" box, under where you type the filename in.)
- Edit the pink-and-purple boxes. Each box is one tile. Make sure you only use colours that are in the bottom-left portion of the image!
- Click File, Save As, and choose a filename. Don't change the folder you're saving it into.
- Go into Supreme, and click Tiles in the Menu menu.
- Click Import Tiles from .bmp, and find your image on the list.
- Click on the tiles you want to import.
- Voila! They are in your world. Set the properties of the tiles the normal way, and you're done!
You don't need to send your image file to WTG, although you can only have up to 800 tiles in your world.
(Special Hint: If you change tiles.bmp, it will change the tiles that are loaded when you first begin a new world!)