FANDOM


In Loonyland 2 you are given various tasks, which once completed will earn you rewards, mainly in the form of 100 experience points(1000 in madcap). Here is a table of all the 50 quests, and their starters, locations and rewards.

Allusionary

The following information needs to be added to this page:
Add quests/finish quest and fill in all the other blanks.


Quest Name Location Reward Person Task Requirements
Wood You Help? Woody's Hut, Eisburg 100 XP, Axe Mastery Skill Woody Woodsman Find 10 Logs None
Presents Absent Eisburg 100XP, 80% chance of artifact reward, 19% of gold or magic, 1% of other Bobby Joe Find 99 Presents None
Prove Yourself Frozen Fjord 100 XP, Throwing Skill Kinyova Sr. Kill 20 monsters None
Show Your Stuff Frozen Fjord 100 XP, Bash Skill Kinyova Sr. Kill 100 Monsters Complete Prove Yourself
Herbal Essences Eisburg 100 XP, free healing from Heliana Heliana Find 3 Frostbane None
The Sharpest Tool Woody's Hut, Eisburg 100 XP, Woody will sharpen your axes for 50 coins Woody Woodsman Find Sharpening Stone Complete Wood You Help? Requires Shovel
The Mimic Whisperer Southwood 100 XP, ability to tame a Mimic, Training Skill Mrs. Smith Tame a Mimic None
Crystal Quest Southwood 100 XP, Mrs. Smith will magicsmith two magical items for you Mrs. Smith Find Binding Crystal Complete Bok Bok, Complete The Mimic Whisperer
Stockboy Axes R Us, Terrible Tundra 100 XP, Axes R Us available to shop from Geoffrey Find 3 Axes None
Offer You Can't Refuse Black Market, Winter Woods 100 XP, Access to the Black Market Black Market Bob Complete Unchain Melody and return to Bob None
Unchain Melody Klonk's Hovel, Southwood 100 XP, Snowman Key Melody Defeat Klonk to get the Snowman Key and return to unchain Melody Must have started the Offer You Can't Refuse quest
Guru Hide And Seek Varies 100 XP, All 30 Talents Guru Find the Guru 30 times None
Mickey's Mice Mickey's Cabin, Eisburg 100 XP, $500 Mickey Defeat the twenty Squeakers in Mickey's basement None.
Hot Pants Tina's Arena, Terrible Tundra 100 XP, Asbestos Undies Taylor Find 5 Asbestos and 5 Socks Shovel
Be A Contender Tina's Arena, Terrible Tundra 100 XP, Whirl Skill Tina Raise Gladiator Talent to 5 None
Toys R Dust Mickey's Cabin, Eisburg 100 XP, $500 Mickey Kill 200 Toys Complete Mickey's Mice
Don't Overdue It Tina's Arena, Terrible Tundra 100 XP Betty Return Das Book to the Halls Of History Complete Lend A Hand
All Tied Up Roper Household, Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, Access to Ropes 'n Ropes Ralph Roper Save Ralph Roper, who is buried in snow Shovel
The Loony Express Eisburg 100 XP, Access to Medicinal Purposes, Endurance Skill Healiana Deliver a letter to Curagia in the Cliffside Cave in the Frosty Cliffs None
Show Him The Ropes Baskerville 100 XP, Phileas will take you by balloon to areas for $100. Make sure to talk to Phileas in each area so that he can take you back to that area. Phileas Skies Give Phileas 3 Ropes 3 Ropes
Lend A Hand Chilly Cavern, Terrible Tundra 100 XP, Shovel Handyman Hank Get Hank's Toolbox from Hank's Cabin in Baskerville None
Can You Help? Roper Household, Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, Strength Skill Mrs. Roper Bring 10 Tin Cans None
Unbearable Chilly Cavern, Terrible Tundra 100 XP, potion Handyman Hank Kill 30 Cave Bears Complete Lend A Hand
Bear With It Chilly Cavern, Terrible Tundra 100 XP Handyan Hank Kill Berserker Bear in Chilly Cavern. Complete Unbearable
Medicinal Purposes Cliffside Cave, Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, Ignite Skill Curagia Collect 10 Devilgrass None
Deliverin' The Goods Cliffside Cave, Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, Energy Skill Curagia Collect package from The Magic Box on the Haunted Highway, and return it to Curagia Complete Medical Purposes
Remember The Titans Halls of History, Chilly Cavern 100 XP, Ice Skates The Historian Collect 3 Ice Cubes from the Ice Hounds in Baskerville Shovel
Mad Skillz Halls of History, Chilly Cavern 100 XP, 5 skill points The Historian Find and deliver all 50 Skill Scrolls to the Historian

Shovel

Complete Buddy System

Factory Clearance Roper Household, Frosty Cliffs 100 XP Ralph Roper Shut down the Toy Factory Ice Skates, Rope
Power Down Toy Story 2 100 XP, opportunity to join The Onion Ring or be defeated J.P. Toymonger destroy generator in basement of Toy Factory None
The Buddy System Halls of History, Chilly Cavern 100 XP The Historian Ally yourself with The Onion Ring or the Snuggly Bunnies Complete Remember The Titans
Loyalty Test (Onion Ring) Onion Ring HQ in Westwood 100 XP, Mitten Key Diabolical Onion Complete 3 missions for The Onion Ring Pine Key
Junk 'N' Stuff (Onion Ring) Onion Ring HQ 100 XP Junksmith Collect 50 pieces of junk None
An Easy Quest (Onion Ring) Onion Ring HQ 100 XP Frankie Beans Talk to Bobby Joe to get candy. None
Highway Robbery (Onion Ring)
Onion Ring HQ 100 XP, $100 Krush Rob 10 Caravans in the Haunted Highway None

Shake Down (Onion Ring)

Onion Ring HQ 100 XP Jimmy Two Fingers Shakedown 4 merchants None
Supplies! (Onion Ring) Onion Ring HQ 100 XP, Stone Spike (Spell) Smash Destroy 20 bags in Snuggly supply depot in cramped cave None
The Rumble (Onion Ring) Onion Ring HQ 100 XP Frankie Beans Defeat the Snuggly Bunnies in The Clearing Complete An Easy Quest
Bop 'Em On The Head (Onion Ring) Onion Ring HQ 100 XP Dibolical Onion Defeat the Snuggly Bunny leader Complete Test Loyaltly
Furnace Repair (Onion Ring) Snuggly HQ, Captain's Quarters 100 XP Major Fishbug Collect the 3 furnace pieces found in the underworld Complete Bop 'Em On The Head

Rising Ranks

(Snuggly Bunnies)

Captain's Quarters in Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, Pine Key Captain Capitan Complete 3 missions for the Snuggly Bunnies Mitten Key
Clean Their Clocks (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, invitation to use clockwork lab Clockmaker Destroy failed equipment in clockwork lab None
A Miner Quest (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP, Stone Spike (Spell) Clockmaker Dig up one Diamond Complete Clean Their Clocks
Highway Patrol (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP Lt. Hornswaggle Protect caravan in Haunted Highway - defeat all Thugs and Bruisers None
Shutdown (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP Private Public Shut down illegal axe business in Frosty Cliffs None
Supplies! (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP Major Fishbug Dig up 20 bags of onion Ring supplies in Westwood Shovel
The Rumble (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP Major Fishbug Defeat the Onion Thugs and Bruisers in the Clearing Buddies
Dice the Onion (Snuggly Bunnies) Snuggly HQ in Frosty Cliffs 100 XP  ??? Defeat the Diabolical Onion in The Onion Ring HQ Complete Rising Ranks
Something's Fishy (Snuggly Bunnies)
Captain Capitan's HQ in Snuggly HQ 100 XP Captain Capitan find the missing furnace parts and repair furnace asbestos underwear
Frajeelay Shroomulan Camp in The Underworld 100 XP Schrodinger find Thing of Majig Asbestos Underwear
Herbicidal Tendencies Shroomulan Camp in The Underworld 100 XP, Watch of Makalit Schrodinger Defeat Gourdzilla to get the Watch of Makalit
Asbestos Underwear
Sacred Forest Shroomulan Camp in The Underworld 100 XP, Thing of Mabob Schrodinger Defeat 100 Digging Bodzhas Asbestos Underwear
Bok Bok Shroomulan Camp in The Underworld 100 XP, Binding Crystal Sharona Find 10 Bok Boks Asbestos Underwear
Tree Hugger Shroomulan Camp in The Underworld 100 XP, Shroom Spell Sharona find 20 Seeds Asbestos Underwear
Clash With The Titans Shroomulan Camp in The Underworld 100 XP, Snowflake Key Shrumford defeat the 10 Titanic Titans in the Ice Tunnels Asbestos Underwear
Baron Beatdown Furnace Room in The Pits of Despair 100 XP, Bear Key Major Fishbug Defeat Baron von Frostburn in Castle Frostburn Snowflake Key
Take Control Glacial Gorge 100 XP, Prototype Puppets J.P. Toymonger III get 20 crystals from Stinking Bodzhas
You Are The Champion Tina's Arena 100 XP, $5000 Tina defeat Killbor Level 10 Gladiator Talent
Happy Stick Showdown Don't Look Down Hero Achievement (first time),
Start over in Madcap mode
Happy Stick Bird Defeat Happy Stick Bird Bear Key

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.